dimanche 1 novembre 2009

New Activity in Physical Education Classes

Yoga is a sport that's becoming really popular. This is because of the many benefits it provides. I think that all this advantages can help students of secondairy school. But the question is, does it work?

Yoga is a real source of calm and peace. It brings benefits physically, mentally, and spiritually. A better concentration, better health and greater cardiovascular endurance and better evacuation of stress put students in a better learning environment. All this will increase the potential evolution of students just practicing state of peace and calm.

And now, there's another benefit too, no equipment is needed! You can practise this activity everywhere! The schools will not have to pay large sums for Yoga, so why would not it have a place if it is not about money?

Conclusion, nobody can say that yoga is not a good idea to introduce new sport in our schools. This sport brings to many benefits to help students at school and at home.

162 words

3 commentaires:

  1. Yoa is also a good way to keep you in shape it help you with coordination and stuff like that so it's good for everyone. Old or young everyone have benefit to practise yoga!

    38 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I agree you Ricardo. If their is classes of yoga at school, I will be the first person to register for lessons. I need to be more relax. I hope that it will have it somedays.
    Steven

    33 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Me too I agree with you Ricardo, because students need to relax. Students have to much stress and it's why the schools should put activity like this activity. I think that students work to much, particularly in english class.

    RépondreSupprimer