mardi 1 décembre 2009

A place to see

If I have the chance, the place that I would like to see is Seattle.
Why? Here are my answers.

First, Seattle is the bigger city of the northwestern United States. But what is very interresting for me is that Seattle is also known as the birthplace of grunge music. Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, all these big names are from this city and I think that if I go to Seattle, maybe I will find some inspiration.

Secondly, there's many cultural activities like museums, festivals, poetry contest. But I prefer the museums, specifically the Experience Music Project of Seattle. It's a rock 'n' roll museum in honor of Jimi Hendrix and it contains a concert hall that I want to see.

Finally, I will visit the first Starbucks Coffee, the
larger multinational chain of coffee shops, and the Space Needle, a popular tower who's the landmark of the city.

152 words

1 commentaire:

  1. I didn't know that Richard, you learn me many things about this city ! That is true that it seems interesting ! There are a lot of places in U.S.A that I would like to see.
    You did a very nice blog Rich :)

    RépondreSupprimer