dimanche 4 octobre 2009

Sport Riddle

1.This sport is an Olympic sport.
2.It's a really popular sport around the world.
3.It trains the cardio.
4.It trains the concentration.
5.This sport makes you give the best of you.
6.This sport is played on a court.
7.You can find this sport in a Cream song's name.
8.This sport is played between two players, or two teams of two players.
9.This sport is played with a racket and a ball.
10.The name of this sport contains 6 letters.

3 commentaires:

  1. I think it's Tennis. Isn't it? I like Tennis, i like to see this, but not play it :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Like Quentin said, i think it's tennis ! You sport riddle was pretty good. I didn't found the answer the first time i read it! Good job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. YOur sport riddle is very difficultbut I think that it's tennis. I never play this sport but you make me want to. Maybe that we can organise a game between you and me? Call me tomorrow!

    RépondreSupprimer