jeudi 7 janvier 2010

My passion

Since I was young, I played many instuments like guitar, flute, trombone, saxophone.
But one day, I decided to play a new instrument that I never thought before, the drums.
Since this time, I play every day and I learn new tricks every weeks.
I love this instrument because I can develop my concentration and my sense of rhythm.
A drum is normally composed of one bass drum, snare, cymbals, toms, floor toms, hi-hat and more.
This instument can be personalized according the music style of the drummer like rock, jazz, blues, etc.
Finally, I think that everyone should play an instrument because it's good for the concentration and creates perseverance.


111 words

3 commentaires:

  1. Good text Richard! I saw you play drum and you are very good. I hope you'll continue much longer because it's great to see that you have a great passion like that.

    32 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I never saw you play drum but i heard You many times play it on your Cd with your group and i think your really good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are the best drummer I never see. You are always in control of everythings when you have two drum sticks in your hand!

    RépondreSupprimer