My favorite movie is realised by one of my best music band, Pink Floyd. It's called, The Wall.
The movie is inspired by the album The Wall by Pink Floyd and contains most of the songs of the album. The story is about a rock star who encounters obstacles throughout his life like his father's death, abuse from his schoolteachers, overprotective mother and the desertion of his wife.
I love this movie because it represents how someone can build a wall between him and the society with all the problems that he met in the past.
I recommend it to all Pink Floyd's fans and those who love psychologic movies.
110 words
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
I never saw this movie but i would really like to see it ! The way you describe this movie make me want to see it.
RépondreSupprimerI never see this movie but you make me wanna. I hope that I would have the chance to discover this band. They look like very good.
RépondreSupprimer34 words
I never saw that! No body told my about that before and i really want to see that! thank you ricardo for the idea. Oh i need 6 word ... i got it now.
RépondreSupprimer